SURF REPORT  •  PHOTOS  •  VIDEOS  •  FORUM  •  E-MAIL US
DELSURF.COM FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Northside Photos from Riley Swell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitchell
Gerry Lopez Status

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Northside Photos from Riley Swell Reply with quote

Atlantic storm "Riley" What a storm...3 days of north winds and pummeling swell. 8 feet at 16 seconds with sideshore winds and mile long closeouts. Then the wind goes south, the swell drops to 6 feet at 15 seconds and northside side of IR turns fun and burly like an OC kind of wave. Joel Tice on the green softtop, George Pierce on some of the others. Will Hall is the goofy footer on the Walden, Ryan Lafferty is the other goofy. Actually a good crowd, minus the usually longboard crew.

apex18
Local Ripper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent Sat and Sunday Searching South NJ for a manageable (for us) wave. AC was ironically really small in some areas, and too big/violent in others.
Gave Up Mid Morning Sunday.
Monday AM I headed up to RI - totally the right call. Should've just camped out there for the weeekend. Pics are from Monday (3/5) except for the last, which was a Pow Day on Thursday in Southern VT.
Sorry for the poor quality: Iphone, Far, Cold, and Windy

Mitchell
Gerry Lopez Status

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! My buddy surfed Matunuck RI I believe on that Sunday and Maybe monday and told me it was just insane. Big clean a-frames offshore the whole time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    delsurf.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: