SURF REPORT  •  PHOTOS  •  VIDEOS  •  FORUM  •  E-MAIL US
DELSURF.COM FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car for Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill
Gerry Lopez Status

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Car for Sale Reply with quote

I know it's not surf related but I am trying to sell my old car (had to get a mini-van to prepare for baby #3!). I literally just put close to $2000 into it. It's pretty much in perfect mechanical condition and execellent overall condition. Perfect for a high school or college student or anyone needing an inexpensive used car. Link to cars.com ad below. Thanks!

Bill

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=99&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=AFFILIATEADID-2526903%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending&aff=national&paId=228649716&recnum=0&leadExists=false
crzyamazing
Almost Local

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i live 2 houses away from you, i was checking out that car
evolution
Surf Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: middletown Reply with quote

With this many people from middletown we are going to have to start carpooling to the beach.
crzyamazing
Almost Local

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed
evolution
Surf Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: car Reply with quote

I will ask my brother and sister in law if they may be interested. Be straight up with me, is it pretty sound mechanically or are there any major repairs that may need to be done. I will call them this weekend and see if they are interested. We are all local, but I am sure you knew I was already.

On another note when that new baby gets older we should try to get some surf trips in. My wife is due in february, so I have to get as much as possible in before the second one comes.

peace,
mike
Bill
Gerry Lopez Status

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother in law actually ended up buying the car. I am honest to a fault when it comes to selling stuff. It's a moot point now but I literally couldn't trade in the car initially and expect to get anything more than $1000 because my check engine light was on. I was forced to put close to $2000 into it - got a new compressor and a coolant leak fixed. It was as good as new. I know it wasn't a "sexy" car but I got very little interest in it.

Congrats on your upcoming baby - We just had our 3rd on July 5th. Middletown must be putting something in the water between me, you and Izzi.
evolution
Surf Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: thanks anyway Reply with quote

thanks anyway, If it had leather I may have bought it myself. I will try to let you know when we are planning a beach trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    delsurf.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: